REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR LAUDERUKEFEST 2019!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please follow the directions below.
BASIC REGISTRATION FEE: $25 per person. We respectfully ask each participant in the festival to register - this allows us to pay the bills and avoid charging admission to our concerts and Open Mic sessions.
With your registration, you will receive a complimentary Lauder Ukefest Badge, a songbook for the BIG SING and preferential reservations for the workshops. (Please note- song books will sell for $25 and badges for $5 if you do not pre-register)
CAMPING: CAMPING will be available for CERTIFIED SELF-CONTAINED CAMPERS ONLY on a PRE-BOOKED basis.
There will be fee of $25 per vehicle for the weekend for this service payable at time of registration.
If you do not have a certified self-contained camper, you will need to make arrangements
with OMAKAU RECREATION RESERVE 64 3 447 3172 (8 km away)
WORKSHOP PROGRAM: $20 per session PLEASE LOOK AT THE INFORMATION SECTIONS FOR EACH PRESENTER UNDER THE TAB "WORKSHOP PROGRAM" before you make your selections. REGISTER EARLY TO ENSURE YOU GET YOUR PREFERRED CHOICES as workshops tend to fill quickly.
Session A Saturday 2 February 9:00am - 10:30am
- Everyone Can Sing - Vocal Training for Groups -John Buchanan
- Sam Girling - Percussion for Beginners
- Singing the Strings - Anu Grace
- Muscle Memory Magic for Ukulele Paul Jonson
- Harmonica for Beginners + Peter Royle
- Reading and Working with TAB - Judy McDowall
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Playing the Spoons -Keith Lightfooot
- Introduction to playing the Violin - Louise Ayling
Session B Saturday 2 February 11:00am - 12:30am
- Harmony Singing - John Buchanan
- Sam Girling - African Drumming Class
- Playing blues harmonica - Intermediate - Peter Royle
- Simple Picking Patterns - Bruce Macdonald
- Music of The Eagles - Keith Lightfoot
- The A to U of Singing in TeReo Maori - Mary-Ann Westhead
- Nothing But the Blues - Paul Jonson
Session C Sunday 3 February 9:30am - 11:00am
- Sam Girling - Drumming for Drummers!
- Singing the Intervals - Anu Grace
- Making and Using a Cigar Box Uke - Paul Jonson
- Playing Chord/Melody - Judy McDowall
- Preparing a Song for Performance - Paul Lee and Secret Lives of Ukulele.
- Twelve Bar Blues and Rock 'n' Roll with a side dish of Transposition - Barry "Baz" Bemrose
BUFFET MEALS: Catered by BECKS PLAYGROUP
$25 PER MEAL per person including dessert -
Saturday Night : 6:15pm
Sunday Night: 6:15pm
MONDAY: Brunch in the pub (order yourself on the day.)
Other meals -Food stalls, pub and local cafe.
The message form seems to be giving some difficulty in using the VERIFY process.
You may also register by sending a direct email to me (Baz) at email@example.com including all your details and requirements.
USING THE MESSAGE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE:
IMPORTANT: the message form asks you to prove that you are not a robot. You must hit "Send message " , follow the instructions, hit "Verify" and then hit "Send Message" again or it won't send it!
1) Name or Names of Registrants ,email address and the group you are part of. ( If applicable)
2) If you wish to reserve a camping spot.
3) Workshop Selections (eg A2,C3) for each registrant.
4) Meal selections for each registrant
Payment: please total up your amount:
Registration $25 (each)
Camper Fee $25 (each vehicle)
Workshops $20 (each)
Meals $25 (each)
and send to: 02 0916 0054885 00 using Internet banking. Please use your first name and surname as a reference. PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT WHEN YOU REGISTER.
A confirmation email will be sent to you after you register. Please check it carefully and be sure to let us know if there are any errors. If you wish to make a change after you have registered please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact Numbers (Baz and Diane) 03 448 7675 Cell: 027 376 4162
Baz, Diane,Esme and Bruce
The Organizing Committee.