Lauder Ukulele Festival
REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
BASIC REGISTRATION FEE: $15 per person. You will receive a complimentary Lauder Ukefest Badge, a songbook for the BIG SING and preferential reservations for the workshops. (Please note- song books will sell for $15 and badges for $5 if you do not pre-register)
CAMPING: CAMPING will be available for CERTIFIED SELF-CONTAINED CAMPERS ONLY on a PRE-BOOKED basis.
There will be fee of $20 per vehicle for the weekend for this service payable at time of registration.
If you do not have a certified self-contained camper, you will need to make arrangements
with OMAKAU RECREATION RESERVE 64 3 447 3172 (8 km away)
WORKSHOPS: $20 per session
SESSION A: Saturday 4 February 9:30am - 11:00am
1) Simple Picking Patterns Bruce Macdonald
2) How to Own the Stage Without Taking out a Mortgage Hyram Ballard
3) Anyone can sing In tune! Keith Lightfoot
4) Bass - elementary Bill Somerville
5) What a good sound system can do for you Ewen Mason
6) Percussion for groups Sam Girling
7) How to get the most out of your Ukulele Steve Barkman
8) Vocal Coaching Bronwyn Barnes NEWLY ADDED
SESSION B: Saturday 4 February 1:00pm - 2:30pm
1) How to break out of your Musical Limitations Keith Lightfoot
2) What a good sound system can do for you Ewen Mason
3) Percussion for Groups Sam Girling
4) The process of Building a quality Ukulele from Scratch Steve Barkman
5) Vocal Coaching Bronwyn Barnes SORRY WORKSHOP FULL
6) Silly Songs! Barry "Baz" Bemrose CLOSED
7) Preparing Songs for Performance Paul Lee and Secret Lives of Ukulele
SESSION C: Sunday 5 February 9:30am - 11:00am
1) Simple Picking Patterns Bruce Macdonald SORRY - WORKSHOP FULL
2) Kid's Songs The Ballards
3) YouTube Awaits You! Keith Lightfoot CLOSED
4) Bass - Intermediate Bill Somerville
5) Percussion for Groups Sam Girling
6) Preparing a Song for Performance Paul Lee and Secret Lives of Ukulele
BUFFET MEALS: Saturday Night Sunday Night $25 PER MEAL per person including dessert (menus available soon) - provided by Cambrian and St Bathans Rural Women
MONDAY: Brunch in the pub (order yourself on the day.)
Other meals - stalls, pub and local cafe.
USING THE MESSAGE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE:
1) Name or Names of Registrants ,email address and the group you are part of.
2) Camper fee (if applicable)
3) Workshop Selections (eg A2,C3) for each registrant.
4) Meal selections for each registrant
Payment: please total up your amount:
Registration $15 (each)
Camper Fee $20 (each vehicle)
Workshops $20 (each)
Meals $25 (each)
and send to: 02 0916 0054885 00 using Internet banking. Please use your first name and surname as a reference. PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT WHEN YOU REGISTER.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. 03 448 7675 Cell: 027 376 4162
Baz, Diane,Esme and Bruce
The Organizing Committee.