Information for Registrants – Lauderukefest 2021
19 precautions for the festival: There will be QR codes able to be scanned, sign-in books and hand sanitiser available at each entrance to the field. PLEASE USE THEM! The café has it’s own QR code. Steve will also sanitise
the foam wind stoppers on the microphones. If you have your own you are welcome to bring them.
2) PICK UP YOUR REGISTRATION PACKS:– Friday :from
Baz and Diane at the Stationside Cafe from 6:30pm.
Saturday: At the registration tent ( black truck) - main Entrance to the field from 8:00am and on Sunday morning
3) Your registration pack has the weekend schedule on the front, Big Sing Songbook, a Lauderukefest Badge and a name tag, showing the workshops
you are registered in and meals indicated by colour dots. (Red for Saturday night, and Green for Sunday night.) Please wear your name tags especially for workshops and meals. A copy of the concert program
for both days has also been included.
4) Lunches and Meals : available at the stalls on-site and at The Stationside Café. Pre-ordered
evening meals will be served on the Village Green.
5) Workshops: Please gather at the registration area (main entrance by the pub - black truck) at
8:45am for “A” workshops, 10:45am for “B” workshops on Saturday and 8:45am for “C” workshops on Sunday. Tutors will display cards with workshop numbers on them
for you to meet up with them. Frances Maheno has a special request for those attending her workshops (A6 and C2) to please bring a capo with you and Bruce asks to have a C Harmonica for his. Enjoy!
6) Please read the online presentations from your workshop presenters on the “WORKSHOP PROGRAM” Page on the website.
7) Sometimes chairs are in short supply – please bring your own in case you need them.
8) Thanks to Vicky and Nobby for allowing us to use the field and the pub for the festival. They will not be serving food or beverages.
– no glass on the field.
stands and pegs may be useful for the BIG SING.
MICS Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at the Main Stage area of the Village Green. Sign up with DIANE at the time – 2 song limit. Share your talent!
12) Please be prepared for a wide variety of weather conditions. If you have a camping gazebo
you will be able to erect it at the back of the main tents to give extra shade as long as it does not interfere with others.
– you will be in the field beside the Lauder School B&B. You will receive a card in your registration pack to put on the dashboard of your camper to show that you have paid. You will also have a blue dot on your name badge. Enjoy!
14) Please familiarise yourself with the “Multiple Hazard” signs posted at both entrances
to our concert area. Potential hazards are outlined.
FYI – there is a defibrillator located in the Railway Station.
15) Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: Baz and Diane 027 376 4162 - Bruce and Esme
027 447 3099
LET’S HAVE A GREAT TIME!