1) PICK UP YOUR REGISTRATION PACKS – from Baz and Diane in the Pub from 6:00pm Friday – at the registration tent ( black truck) - main Entrance: Saturday morning from 8:30am and on Sunday morning for late-comers.
registration packs will have schedules, Big Sing Songbook, a Lauderukefest Badge and a name tag, showing the workshops you are registered in and meals indicated by colour dots. (Green for Saturday night, red for Sunday night.)
3) Lunches: available at
the stalls on-site, at the Lauder Pub and at Shirley’s Café.
4) Workshops: Please gather at the registration area at 9:15am for “A” workshops, 12:45pm for “B” workshops on Saturday, and 9:15am for “C” workshops
on Sunday. Tutors will display cards with workshop numbers on them for you to meet up with them. Enjoy!
5) Please read the presentations online in the “WORKSHOP PROGRAM” Page from your workshop presenters. Pete Royle, for example has C harmonicas
for sale at the festival for $20.
6) Sometimes chairs are in short supply – please bring your own in case you need them
7) Music stands and pegs may be useful for the BIG SING.
8) Our weather has been brilliant this summer, but please
be prepared for anything that nature can throw at us. If you have a camping gazebo you will be able to erect it at the back of the main tents to give extra shade as long as it does not interfere with others.
9) Campers – you will be in the field
beside the Lauder School B&B. You will receive a card to put on the dashboard of your camper to show that you have paid. Enjoy!
10) Please familiarise yourself with the “Multiple Hazard” signs posted at both entrances to our concert area.
Potential hazards are outlined.
11) Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: Baz and Diane 027 376 4162 - Bruce and Esme 027 447 3099